21
Jul
12

Target Clearance 2012! Super target had many toys at 70 percent off and there are still some marked at 30 to 50 percent off.

20120721-175138.jpg

My hall of toys of 70 percent off. Yes if your my friend your kid may be getting one of these toys. I like to never pay full price for anything. I spent $180 on toys and this should last me a year or maybe 2.

Super targets (the one with a full grocery store) will clearance one week before a Target ( with a half grocery or no grocery store). I am going on vacation soon so time for me to get my shopping done today why grandma watched the kids. Note not all is 70 percent off yet but a lot was. The target I went to was the Super Target in Saint Charles across from the Charles Town mall.

The Dekalb and Batavia Targets only had a couple toys marked down to 70 percent off. The rest were 50 or 30 percent off. The DeKalb and Batavia Targets are not super ones. I love Super Targets more selection. Here are some pictures from my haul.

I save money this way and don’t fight the lines in December shopping. I think target toy clearance is better than Black Friday sales any day. Then add your 5 percent Target card in and you save 75 percent off. Plus my last winter program this year is December 21st so I will be to busy with work to shop.

Note this toy clearance only happens twice a year the end of July and January.

Please let other readers know when you find toys at 70 percent off at other Targets and I can make a list to help everyone out. Thank you.

Here is a picture of some of the toys I got on my trip.

20120721-180648.jpg

20120721-180700.jpg

20120721-180717.jpg

20120721-180737.jpg

20120721-180747.jpg

Advertisements

0 Responses to “Target Clearance 2012! Super target had many toys at 70 percent off and there are still some marked at 30 to 50 percent off.”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: